It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
With the SIMKOR BETA software program you can test the SIMKOR BETA software and send us feedback. This helps us to make the software even better and that it meets the requirements of user friendliness and user expectations of our users as best as possible. The service release notes provide you with up-to-date information about latest beta releases. Please check regularly for updates.
- Import of complex CAD models in step forma
- Select the appropriate nozzles
- Suitable choice of simulation modes
- Representation of the local distribution of the cleaning effect
- Predict the cleaning process based on interactive 3D-videos of all simulation results
Current version 0.26
Tell us your opinion!
Do you find your way around?
Do you get the desired results?
What can we do better?
Use the form, call us at +49 (0) 351 65262-22 or email us at simkor-usertest (at) advitec.de.
Any feedback helps us to get even better.
- The set minimum and maximum of the color scales are saved in the project file
- Changing the nozzle type is possible via the context menu
- In the nozzle selection dialog, all nozzles from the cache are displayed by default
- z-axis of the model can be set as "top-direction"
- Maximum of the color scale is not saved at the first switching
- Blocking of the currently opened project file, it can not be opened by other programs
- Simulations can be continued
- Performance beim Einfügen von Düsen wurde optimiert
- Current program version is displayed in the help window
- After switching the top direction, the view jumps
- Models can be moved linearly to simulate a conveyor belt
- Displayed error messages were checked for comprehensibility and adapted
- Simulation component was further optimized
- Further progress in performance enhancement
- Drillings around the connection of a spray ball are ignored
- Spray patterns are distorted on straight edges
- Spray nozzles show incorrect liquid distribution at edges
- Nozzle database as a cloud service ensures high availability and flexibility
- New license management system supports the Concurrent licensing system
- Simulation component has been optimized
- Minor errors in the user interface, as well as in the help option to be reached in the software
- Older SIMKOR projects with tank cleaners are not updated correctly
- SIMKOR simulates the removed layer thickness in relation to a standard contamination (µm)
- SIMKOR simulates the amount of cleaning agent applied as direct volume application including footprint (l/cm²)
- Realistic spray patterns reflect the pressure setting of a nozzle
- Pressure of a nozzle is adjustable
- Tanks are completely displayed up to a sight of 30 m
- Extension of the nozzle database with additional tank cleaners (After the model of the manufacturer Hake and Lechler)
- Adjustment of the default values at the start of the simulation to the nozzles used
- Minimum of the color scale after the simulation is 10% of the maximum
- Applied filter criteria do not match displayed filter criteria
- Correction of the rotational speed of Lecher-rotationally cleaner
- Intersections are displayed
- After stopping the simulation calculation, the previously calculated simulation steps are displayed in the results view
- Value setting via scrolling or rotating field (spinner) in the property area is applied directly to the positioning of the nozzles
- Specification of the minimum and maximum values of the color scale has been extended
- Significant increase in performance
- Tabs in the specification tree are fixed
- Minimum value of the simulation was displayed incorrectly
- STEP files on network drives could not be opened via SIMKOR
- y and z axes of the model can be set as the "top direction"
- Nozzles in the STEP-file can be converted into SIMKOR nozzles
- Model parts can be explicitly hidden for the simulation
- Detergent consumption is displayed for the entire simulation process as well as for individual nozzles in the result view
- Adaption of the installer to the region Austria
- Full jet nozzles radiate through other nozzles
- Minor bugs related to undo redo and STEP import
- Round jet nozzles are now available in SIMKOR
- Own camera views can be created and saved
- Older project files update themselves automatically
- Extensive design customization of the area properties allows faster nozzle configuration, section planes, simulation parameters
- Design customization of the nozzles and spray patterns stand out more clearly
- Preset time values simplify the simulation
Marketing-relevant adaptations within the framework of the industry and consumer trade fair Drinktec in Munich
- New and innovative HELIX cleaner from the IVV has been implemented into SIMKOR
- Re-design of the entire SIMKOR surface
- Context menu for nozzles and section planes
- Simulated mode for the simulated cleaning effect has been refined
- Performance improvement of the 3D scene as well as simulation
- Triangulation has been improved so that the simulation result is better resolved
- Redesign of the structure tree for greater clarity
- Extension of the nozzle insert dialog for search criteria
- Static nozzles now use the size specified in the database instead of a fixed size
- Nozzles can be moved in time in the view of the simulation result
- Tank cleaners also rotate outside the center
- Ability to highlight a selected nozzle by spraying images
- Any selection of simulating modes
This post is also available in: Deutsch