It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The SIMKOR Consortium
The market currently doesn’t offer software for simulation of complex spray cleaning systems. In addition there are no research and development facilities that aim at the development of a comparable solution. This is not a coincidence, as this is great a challenge. In addition to profound professional knowledge and many years of practical experience in the fields of cleaning technology, software development and 3D simulation, this also requires adequate financial resources. This can only be done by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through cooperation. Therefore, it can be considered as a stroke of luck that we succeeded in compiling a project team that combines all the necessary skills to qualify for state funding.
- Consortium leader ADVITEC Informatik GmbH: Since 1998, the Dresden-based company has established itself as an IT consultancy and development company on the German market. It coordinates complex IT projects and develops highly specialized software. In addition, ADVITEC Informatik GmbH has many years of marketing experience in both the public and private sectors.
- Project partners Innovation and simulation service Festenberg (ISF): As a proven simulation specialist for both research and the private sector, ISF contributes its expertise and many years of experience in the field of development of numerical models, 3D programming and computergraphic visualization.
- Project partner Fraunhofer IVV: The leading research facility in the area of spray cleaning is able to monitor cleaning sequences in a time-resolved manner and to elaborate fundamental effects of the cleaning process. It has already proven that it can successfully and systematically develop innovative complex methods and procedures.
- Associated Partner Lechler GmbH: The family-run company with 125 years of history and headquarter in Metzingen, Germany, develops and produces spray nozzles from a wide range of materials for a wide range of applications. It is one of the world’s leading companies in this sector.
- Associated Partner Pharmatec GmbH: The company has extensive experience and expertise in pharmaceutical plant construction, where it is one of the world market leaders. It has grown steadily since its founding in 1993 and since 2007 it has been a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
This post is also available in: Deutsch